VLEEMING VLEEMING O'NEIL LLP
- Firm commenced operations on January 3, 2008
(Formerly J P Vleeming Professional Corporation)
- Firm is a registered member of the following:
- Institute of Chartered Accountants of Alberta
SELECTING THE RIGHT FIRM
Selecting an accounting firm is an important decision for any organization.
Our firm is concerned that we provide effective service to our clients. Effective service involves several factors including:
- Work to be completed in a professional manner;
- Work is done on a timely basis;
- A thorough understanding of the organization is a must;
- The accountant should be easily accessible;
- Knowledge regarding compliance with tax and corporate laws;
- Being honest, patient and understanding;
- Effectively relating to client staff and management;
- Advising client on areas that might be improved.
We believe the five years training John Vleeming received at a large C.A. firm in Edmonton, and the training he has received during the past twenty years has given our firm the necessary professional knowledge to provide professional cost-effective accounting services.
The key items to effective client service require being readily assessable, available and having adequate resources to deal with situations where our firm might not have the necessary expertise.
Our firm will provide services in the areas where we have expertise such as auditing, reviews, accounting, and general business advising. If a situation occurs where we do not have the expertise we do have numerous resource contacts.
The staff in our firm is made up of one chartered accountant, two certified management accountants and support staff.